Product Pipeline Chart
Our CNS pipeline includes three differentiated new generation CNS drug candidates with the potential to go beyond the current standard of care for anxiety, depression and other CNS disorders. Each of our drug candidates has a differentiated potential mechanism of action, has been well-tolerated in all clinical studies to date and has therapeutic potential in multiple CNS markets.
Anticipated Study Catalysts
- PALISADE-1 Phase 3 trial initiated in Q2 2021; PALISADE-2 Phase 3 trial initiated in Q3 2021
- Exploratory Phase 2A clinical trial initiated in Q4 2021
- Preparing for exploratory Phase 2A clinical development in 2022
- Assessing for potential exploratory Phase 2A clinical development
- Successful Phase 2A clinical development completed; preparing for Phase 2B clinical trial in 2022
- Preparing for Phase 1B clinical development; assessing for potential exploratory Phase 2A clinical development in 2022
*The commencement of all potential studies noted above with pattern colored bars is subject to U.S. FDA regulatory authorization.