Our intention for using these social media sites is to create an open dialog with the community about VSTA, as well as greater health and wellness issues. We moderate all comments received and we reserve the right to immediately remove any contents we deem to be inappropriate. In addition, all posted content becomes the property of VSTA and can be licensed, reproduced, distributed, published, displayed or edited. Derivative work also can be created from such postings or content as well as used for any purpose in any form and on any media.
You should be aware of the general risks of transmitting information over the Internet.
VSTA makes no representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in, or the accuracy of, the information supplied to users. This site may include links to other sites that are not owned by or under the control of VSTA, and VSTA is not responsible for, and makes no representations, warranties or recommendations with respect to the usefulness, availability or content of any such sources, and you assume all responsibility with respect to the use of such sites and any and all information or services furnished through such sites. Furthermore, the information, opinions, and advice (if any) in articles posted on, or linked to, this website are solely those of the author and not of VSTA.
Terms and Conditions
By commenting or posting any content on any VSTA social media site, you have automatically agreed to the following terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this Social Media Policy (Policy), you may not view or post any content to any social media site held by VSTA. Your use of our social media sites is acceptance of this Policy and represents the same effect as physically signing an agreement. You agree that you are obligated to review these Terms and Conditions of the Policy (Terms and Conditions) on a regular basis for any changes and that you agree to be bound by those changes by continuing to use this site. VSTA has the right to amend these Terms at any time without notice to you by making changes to the Terms and Conditions as posted on the site.
I will not:
- Infringe on the rights of any third-party, including photos, intellectual property, private/confidential collateral or publicity rights;
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, slanderous, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by VSTA in its sole discretion;
- Impersonate another person;
- Allow any other person or entity to use my identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”;
- Post chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Post phone numbers or email addresses belonging to me or any other individual or entity; and
- Post private health information or other confidential information that is not my own.
VSTA reserves the right to:
- Remove communications that violate these Terms and Conditions;
- Edit or delete any communications posted regardless of whether such communications violate these standards; and
- Ban future posts from people who violate these Terms and Conditions.
VSTA does not give medical advice via www.vistagen.com or any of its social media sites, and this site is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Statements provided on this site, or in connection with our products, drug candidates or technologies, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other health regulatory authority.
Any reliance on any information provided on this site, or by individuals using this site, is solely at your own risk. VSTA is not and shall not be liable for any adverse events or other consequences which occur from use of the site or as a result of any medical conditions you may have.
VSTA AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER. FURTHERMORE, VSTA AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, AS A RESULT OF SUCH PERSON’S USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION SUCH PERSON MAY OBTAIN FROM IT.